Viridis' safety team are experienced in providing support to organisations in may different sectors including oil and gas, food manufacturing, heavy industrial, government, education, construction and charity.
Whether you are needing additional resources to support your own health and safety staff, have a specific project you wish to outsource, require short-term on-site services to cover maternity leave, staff absence or whilst you recruit a new member of staff, or need long term on-site and remote support - Viridis have experience in providing a solution that will meet your requirement.
Led by Helen Pearson CFIOSH FIIRSM, Viridis' safety team provide a comprehensive suite of services to help safeguard the health and safety of your workforce and help you ensure that you are compliant with all relevant health and safety legislation. Our core health and safety services include:
- Gap analysis studies
- Policy and procedure development and deployment
- Risk assessment (Job safety analysis, manual handling, COSHH, DSE, )
- Health and safety training
- Management system development, deployment and auditing
- Worker health risk assessment and control (occupational/industrial hygiene)
- H&S eLearning Development
- Emergency preparedness
This website contains more information on our core services or if you would prefer to discuss your requirements with one of our team please get in touch.